WordPress 3.5.2 has been released and this is a security fix which fixes 12 bugs including the following security issues:
- Blocking server-side request forgery attacks, which could potentially enable an attacker to gain access to a site.
- Disallow contributors from improperly publishing posts, reported by Konstantin Kovshenin, or reassigning the post’s authorship, reported by Luke Bryan.
- An update to the SWFUpload external library to fix cross-site scripting vulnerabilities. Reported by mala and Szymon Gruszecki.
- Prevention of a denial of service attack, affecting sites using password-protected posts.
- An update to an external TinyMCE library to fix a cross-site scripting vulnerability. Reported by Wan Ikram.
- Multiple fixes for cross-site scripting. Reported by Andrea Santese and Rodrigo.
- Avoid disclosing a full file path when a upload fails. Reported by Jakub Galczyk.
You ae advised to upgrade immediately.
Download: WordPress 3.5.2 or visit Dashboard -> Updates in your site admin to update now.