WordPress 4.9 has been released.
- Customizer Workflow Improved
- Coding Enhancements
- Even More Widget Updates
- Site Building Improvements
- Customizer JS API Improvements
- CodeMirror available for use in your themes and plugins
- MediaElement.js upgraded to 4.2.6
- Roles and Capabilities Improvements
Download: WordPress 4.9
WordPress 4.8 has been released.
- Widget Updates: Image, Video, Audio, Rich Text
- Link Boundaries
- Nearby WordPress Events
- More Accessible Admin Panel Headings
- Removal of Core Support for WMV and WMA Files
- Multisite Updates
- Media Widgets API
- Customizer Width Variable
Download: WordPress 4.8
WordPress 4.7 has been released.
- Twenty Seventeen – A brand new default theme brings your site to life with immersive featured images and video headers.
- New Features to Customizer – Theme Starter Content, Edit Shortcuts, Video Headers, Smoother Menu Building, Custom CSS
- PDF Thumbnail Previews – Managing your document collection is easier with WordPress 4.7. Uploading PDFs will generate thumbnail images so you can more easily distinguish between all your documents.
- Dashboard in your language – Just because your site is in one language doesn’t mean that everybody helping manage it prefers that language for their admin. Add more languages to your site and a user language option will show up in your user’s profiles.
- REST API Content Endpoints – WordPress 4.7 comes with REST API endpoints for posts, comments, terms, users, meta, and settings.
- Post Type Templates
- More Theme API Goodies
- Custom Bulk Actions
- Settings Registration API
- Customize Changesets
Download: WordPress 4.7