I have updated this site WP-Polls to 2.11 RC1 to test out the multiple answers voting feature in WP-Polls 2.20. You can set the maximum number of answers that the user can vote, in this case, I set it to 14 as there are 14 answers.
Note the poll footer that says “Total Voters” and NOT “Total Votes”. The individual answer on the other hand is “Votes” and not “Voters” and the percentage is calculated based on the “Total Voters”.
Vote away on the right hand sidebar.
I am proud to release WP-Polls 2.20 RC1, a lot of work and effort have been put into it and it is now ready to be tested. If there is no bugs reported before 1st June 2007, this will be the final release.
Changelog since WP-Polls 2.14:
- NEW: Poll Archive Link, Individual Poll Header And Footer In Poll Archive Template
- NEW: Poll Templates Has Now Its Own Page ‘WP-Admin -> Polls -> Poll Templates’
- NEW: Poll Widget Can Now Display Multiple Polls
- NEW: Ability To Allow User To Select More Than 1 Poll Answer
- NEW: Added AJAX Style Option: “Show Loading Image With Text”
- NEW: Added AJAX Style Option: “Show Fading In And Fading Out Of Polls”
- NEW: Major Changes To The Administration Panel For WP-Polls
- NEW: AJAX Added To The Administration Panel For WP-Polls
- NEW: Default Poll’s Result Template Will Now Show Number Of Votes Beside The Percentage
- NEW: Term “Total Votes” Changed To “Total Voters”. Refer To Here
- NEW: Removed Polls From Feed If The Poll Is Embedded Into The Post Using [ poll=ID ]
- NEW: Filtering Of Individual Poll Logs
- FIXED: Poll Archive Will Now Show Only Polls Results
As usual, if there is any bugs, PLEASE POST IT IN THE SUPPORT FORUMS and not in the comments. Thank you.
» WP-Polls 2.20
WordPress 2.2 has been released and as usual I have updated this site to it. Here are the goodies copy + paste from WordPress.org.
» WordPress Widgets allow you to easily rearrange and customize areas of your weblog (usually sidebars) with drag-and-drop simplicity. This functionality was originally available as a plugin Widgets are now included by default in the core code, significantly cleaned up, and enabled for the default themes.
» Full Atom support, including updating our Atom feeds to use the 1.0 standard spec and including an implementation of the Atom Publishing API to complement our XML-RPC interface.
» A new Blogger importer that is able to handle the latest version of Google’s Blogger product and seamlessly import posts and comments without any user interaction beyond entering your login.
» Infinite comment stream, meaning that on your Edit Comments page when you delete or spam a comment using the AJAX links under each comment it will bring in another comment in the background so you always have 20 items on the page. (I know it sounds geeky, but try it!)
» We now protect you from activating a plugin or editing a file that will break your blog.
» Core plugin and filter speed optimizations should make everything feel a bit more snappy and lighter on your server.
» We’ve added a hook for WYSIWYG support in a future version of Safari.
My plugins should not break with WordPress 2.2 because the code changes are not significant unlike from WordPress 2.0 to WordPress 2.1. However, if they do break, PLEASE POST IT IN THE SUPPORT FORUMS and not in the comments. Thank you =)
I needed help in testing WP-DBManager 2.11 automatic backup feature. This feature works on this site but it can’t email a backup database to my email address because simply the backup file is too big (around 10MB). For those users which have a smaller database, I need help from you guys in testing this particular feature of the automatic backup.
Here is the changelog for WP-DBManager 2.11:
Version 2.11 (01-06-2007)
- NEW: Sort Database Backup Files By Date In Descending Order
- NEW: Added Repair Database Feature
- NEW: Automatic Scheduling Of Backing Up And Optimizing Of Database
If you found and bugs, please do post it in the support forums. Thank you.
» Download WP-DBManager 2.11
I have updated this site with the following plugins:
» WP-DBManager 2.11
» WP-Email 2.11
» WP-PageNavi 2.11
» WP-PostRatings 1.11
» WP-PostViews 1.11
» WP-Print 2.11
» WP-RelativeDate 1.11
» WP-Stats 2.11
» WP-Sticky 1.00
All of them should be finalized unless there is a last minute bug. I am testing WP-DBManager automatic scheduling of backing up of database, so far so good.
I hope I can release all of them on 1st June 2007. I am left with WP-Ban, WP-Polls and WP-UserOnline as documented on GaMerZ.Wiki.