TomTom Multi-Sport GPS Watch is a sports watch that can track your sporting activities like indoor running, outdoor running, cycling and swimming.
It feature an extra-large display, full-screen graphical training tools and a one-button control that allows you to navigate around the watch’s menu easily.
The watch tracks a range of key metrics like pace, calories burned, time, laps, heart rate (via optional accessory) and distance.
It was launched in Singapore on 17th February 2014 and there are 2 colors you can choose from, Dark Grey or Dark Pink. For this review, I was given the Dark Grey.
The watch itself is currently retailing for S$349. If you get it together with the Heart Rate Monitor, it will cost you S$419 and if you get it together with the Cadence/Speed Sensor and the Heart Rate Monitor, it will cost you S$499.
Weight and Dimensions
- Battery life: Up to 10 hours (GPS Mode)
- Display size: 22x25mm
- Display resolution: 144×168
- Thickness: 11.5 mm
- Weight: 50 grams
- Strap length: 230 mm
- Location: GPS + GLONASS
- Location boost: via PC
- Sensors (internal): Indoor Tracker, Compass
- Sensors (wireless): Bluetooth Smart aka Bluetooth Low Energy
- Alerts: Beep & Vibrate
- Waterproofing: 50m / 165 feet (5 ATM)
- Distance/Calories: Yes
- Steps: Yes
- Records: Yes
- Pace/Speed: Yes (Cadence/Speed Sensor – Optional Accessories)
- Heart Rate: Yes (Heart Rate Monitor – Optional Accessory)
- Cadence: Yes (Cadence/Speed Sensor – Optional Accessories)
- Power: No
- Indoor Running: Yes
- Outdoor Running: Yes
- Cycling: Yes
- Swimming: Yes
- Race: Full screen
- Goals: Full screen
- Zone: Full screen
- Laps: Full screen
- Intervals: Full screen