Good news for Fitbit Fans. The newly announced Fitbit Charge, Fitbit Charge HR and Fitbit Surge will come to Singapore in early 2015.
*UPDATE 10th December 2014* Looks like Christmas came early for those waiting for the Fitbit Charge. It will start selling in Singapore from 19th December 2014. Fitbit Charge HR and Fitbit Surge are still on track for an early 2015 launch in Singapore.
Fitbit Charge, Fitbit Charge HR and Fitbit Surge
Fitbit Charge is a high-performance wristband that delivers all-day activity tracking, real-time fitness stats and Caller ID right on the wrist for people who want to step up their everyday activities to improve their overall health.
The Fitbit Charge will retail for S$169 and will be available in black and slate. The blue and burgundy colors will come at a later date.
Fitbit Charge HR is an advanced tracker that delivers continuous, automatic wrist-based heart rate, Caller ID and all-day activity tracking for active users: regular exercisers looking to push their fitness further.
The Fitbit Charge HR will retail for S$199 and will be available in black and plum. The blue and tangerine colors will come at a later date.
Fitbit Surge is a sleek Fitness Super Watch that offers the best of GPS, continuous wrist-based heart rate, all-day fitness tracking, and smartwatch functionality in one device, for people dedicated to reaching their peak performance.
The Fitbit Surge will retail for S$329 and will be available in black. The blue and tangerine colors will come at a later date.
When it come to sizes, only the small and large sizes are available. The extra large sizes will only be available through Fitbit.com.
- Tracking of steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned and floors climbed
- Exercise tracking to easily record workouts, see real-time exercise stats and have summaries appear automatically on the Fitbit dashboard
- Bright, OLED display showing time of day and real-time stats
- New automatic sleep detection monitors sleep quality using motion analysis to understand sleep and wake times; also features a silent, vibrating alarm
- New Caller ID helps users stay connected to incoming calls; wristband vibrates and shows caller’s name or number when a smartphone is nearby
- High-quality, water-resistant, comfortable new textured wristband design with an improved clasp
- Up to 7 days of battery life so you can track an entire week with just one charge
Fitbit Charge HR
- Get accurate calorie burn for more activities– during exercise and everyday activities like walking, running, biking, lifting weights, spinning, skiing, yoga, Pilates and more
- Maximize training with fat burning, cardio and peak heart rate zones
- Maintain workout intensity by reaching your target heart rate
- Optimize health through heart rate trends and resting heart rate, an important measure of overall heart health and cardiovascular fitness
- Fitbit Charge HR includes all the great benefits of Fitbit Charge, plus:
- Continuous heart rate right on the wrist 24/7 to get more accurate all-day calorie burn, reach target workout intensity and maximize training
- All-day insights into overall heart health including resting heart rate and heart rate trends, alongside stats like steps, distance, floors climbed, calories and active minutes
- Up to 5 days of battery life – Charge HR is specially designed with battery efficient technology, so you can spend more time tracking and less time charging
- Fitbit Surge includes all the breakthrough features of Fitbit Charge and Fitbit Charge HR, plus:
- Built-in GPS delivers stats like pace, distance, elevation, split times, route history and workout summaries for smarter training
- Records multi-sport activities like running, cross-training and strength workouts; see comprehensive summaries with tailored metrics, workout intensity based on heart rate and calories burned
- Smartwatch features including Caller ID, text alerts and mobile music control let users train smarter and stay focused right from the wrist
- Eight sensors – GPS, 3-axis accelerometers, 3-axis gyroscope, digital compass, optical heart rate monitor, altimeter, ambient light sensor and touch screen working harmoniously to give users the most advanced tracking in the thinnest, lightest design on the market
- Backlit LCD touch screen display with customizable watch faces, makes it easy to navigate through real-time stats, workout apps and alarms
- Up to 7 days of battery life – Surge is specially designed with battery efficient technology, so you can track a work week or a marathon on just one charge