XMI is a Singapore based company known for creating it’s award winning X-mini Capsule Speaker which revolutionise portable audio technology.
It’s latest and largest speaker is called the X-mini CLEAR which is a custom 2.1 audio system.
It will be launching later this year in November 2014 for S$299.
If you are interested in pre-ordering it for a special price of S$199, you can head down to X-mini booth (Hall 602/601 no. 6333) at COMEX 2014. COMEX 2014 will take place at Level 4 and 6 of Suntec City Singapore starting from today Thursday, 28th August 2014 till Sunday, 31st August 2014. Opening hours are from 12pm till 9pm and admission is free.
If you pre-order your X-mini CLEAR from COMEX 2014, you will get a free X-mini MAX Capsule Speaker worth S$63.90. On top of that, you will get your speakers in October 2014 instead of the global availability date which is November 2014.
- Custom 2.1 Audio System with 70mm active subwoofer delivering crisp low frequency reproduction
- Signature Ceramic Drivers creates clearer and cleaner mid and high frequencies through 40mm Ceramic Drivers
- Clear Back Design with 3-mode Mood Lighting aesthetics designed to accompany quality audio experience
- Bluetooth & NFC enabled for One-touch seamless Wireless Connectivity of up to 10m
- Noise-cancelling Microphone to filter background disturbances for phone calls
- Smartphone Charging Capabilities with high-capacity 6600mAh Li-ion battery