WordPress 3.7.1 has been released and it is a maintenance release. Are you using the new background autoupdate feature yet?
This .1 release fixes 12 bugs including:
- Images with captions no longer appear broken in the visual editor.
- Allow some sites running on old or poorly configured servers to continue to check for updates from WordPress.org.
- Avoid fatal errors with certain plugins that were incorrectly calling some WordPress functions too early.
- Fix hierarchical sorting in get_pages(), exclusions in wp_list_categories(), and in_category() when called with empty values.
- Fix a warning that may occur in certain setups while performing a search, and a few other notices.
For me, my WordPress installation is a git checkout, so the background autoupdate is not applicable for me. I normally just do:
git fetch –tags; git checkout 3.7.1