Went to Marina Square to watch The Guru before proceeding to Billy’s Farewell party at Union Square. Wow didn’t know Billy can rap so well, trance/dance music by DJ Ash(I think) plus his rap, rocks. I do not mind buying the CD if there is one, but it is a pity such a good CANI lecturer has to leave, sad.
Left the party earlier because my girlfriend was not feeling well, so we proceed home. 2 of her friends which is also my coursemates(obviously), also stayed overnight at my house, so that makes a total of 4 people(including me) sleep in 1 room, not really that cramp. Still can accommodate 2 more people. Hehe
Didn’t went out today, only leave the house for lunch and dinner. Spent the afternoon organising the chalet photos to be viewed online(resizing, compressing, etc). For that alone takes about the whole afternoon, before you know it, it is night. Time flies.
Long time didn’t download songs, flip though 8 Days magazine and download all those top songs which are on the chart. After which went to eat HongKong Street Cooked Food at Alexander Road, that stall also quite famous, been onto a few food programs before.
Today I will be going off to my course(dmmt) chalet at Sentosa Holiday Chalet together with my girlfriend also. We will be back on 7th November 2002 afternoon, but I think I will sleep till the night then continue posting. I will try to upload some of the chalet pictures by then. Hehe. Will miss my computer and my bed LOL.
Today is Deepavali, I would like to wish all Indians a very Happy Deepavali. So What exactly is Deepavali?
Well actually it is :
Deepavali is a festival where people from all age groups participate. They give expression to their happiness by lighting earthen ‘diyas’ (lamps), decorating the houses, bursting firecrackers and inviting near and dear ones to their households for partaking in a sumptuous feast. The lighting of lamps is a way of paying obeisance to god for attainment of health, wealth, knowledge, peace, valor and fame.
Went to Compass Point with my girlfriend, Alvin and Choon Sing, went there to ‘explore’ around the newly open shopping center and also to take the portable hi-fi from Choon Sing for use in the chalet.
Well to my surprise the shopping center is quite big and have lots of shops(obviously) ate deer meat with rice at the foodcourt there, that stall is recommended also by 1 food television programme. Not to bad the food, not that delicious.
Help to move all my brother stuffs like his computer and clothes to his room, also helped my dad to fixed my brother room’s air con. Now my room look so empty and more spacious, going to buy a study table to fill up the space previously taken by his computer table.
Went to #pixel.junkies channel outing at Ngee Ann City’s Seoul Garden, about 20 of us went, some of them I never see before and some I didn’t see for many years, they do change. LOL
Woo, today is Halloween’s Day. Happy Halloween to all. Ermmm, Halloween is the English version of the Chinese 7th month ghost festival? LOL.
Accompanied my girlfriend for her job interview at Mosque Street in the afternoon together with Jean and Zhi Wei. While waiting for them to finish interviewing, went to Maxwell Market, as that is the nearest food center available to us. As usual ate the Fried Slice Fish Soup there, later went to Chinatown Point McDonald’s to site down and wait for them.
Went to school at 7.45am to eat breakfast with my gang, before taking the exams at 9am. The DSAL exams is quite difficult man, hope I can pass it although my overall marks confirm pass(lecturer says so), luckily the exams only 30%, for the other 70%, I have already got about 44/100, just need about 18 marks from the exams to pass this module, and 54 marks from the exams to get a C, that is what I can get, a grade C for this module.
After the exams, went to Clementi for lunch, bought Age Of Mythology, heard that it is quite a good game. Friday will be my last exams, WWWP. I will be enjoying today, and start studying for it tomorrow.
Stayed at home the whole day to study DSAL, went out only to buy lunch back. Ate Lor Mee from my house the other coffee shop, it is 1 of the famous Lor Mee stall in Singapore, queued for about 15 minutes as it is after lunchtime, if not I think need to queue at least 45 minutes. Good food always must wait.
After lunch studied DSAL, took a nap can continue again till dinner time. I hope I can make it for tomorrow DSAL’s test, 200+ lines of JAVA codes to remember, sucks, no open book some more. When I was in year 1, I took OOPG(Object Oriented Programming) in JAVA, the exams were open book. Enough of crap, back to study.