The Linksys E8350 AC2400 Dual-Band Gigabit Wi-Fi Router was available from 7th November 2014 at a recommended retail price of S$399 exclusively at Challenger and their online store. This is the second router to be priced at S$399 after the Linksys WRT1900AC Router.
Personally, I think Linksys should stop pricing their router so high because at that price point, no one in the right mind will get a Linksys. Gone are those days that Linksys is a top consumer brand for router. Their features just pale in comparison with the Asus RT-AC87U which is also priced at S$399.
- Concurrent dual-band wireless operation (600 + 1733 Mbps)
- Data transfer rates of up to 600 Mbps on 2.4GHz (3 spatial streams with 256QAM)
- Data transfer rates of up to 1733 Mbps on 5GHz (4 spatial streams)
- 4 Removable and adjustable antennas
- 4-Port Gigabit Switch/1-Gigabit WAN Port
- USB 3.0 / 2.0 / eSATA Ports
- MU-MIMO Ready – which will provide simultaneous streaming and gaming on multiple devices without speed degradation when technology is available
- Integrated DHCP server with dynamic and static IP address assignment
- PPTP, IPSec and L2TP Pass through
- Storage features for external USB hard disk and flash drives (supports FAT, FAT32, NTFS, and HFS+)
- UPnP IGD and media server
- Supports DLNA for home media management
- Virtual USB support
- Wall Mountable