Lester Chan · ·
Singapore will take on Japan tonight at Jalan Besar Stadium. It will be telecast live on Channel i at 8pm. The odds on Singapore Pools is kinda interesting. If you buy Singapore Win is $1 pay $15. Draw is $1 pay $9. Japan Win is $1 pay $1.05. I can confirm that 99% Singapore will lose. The remaining 1% is either referee kelong or they are damm luckly.
2010 is the year set by the minister for Singapore Team to go into World Cup is really a joke. Not say I don’t support our own team, but we need to be realistic. If you see how Singapore’s team play and how other country’s team play, you will see a huge difference. I would predict that Japan will beat Singapore 4 to 1.