- Looks like Shake Shack is coming to Singapore in 2019. https://t.co/myXYf3mABp about 20 hours ago
- RT @WhatTheFFacts: https://t.co/7Knp771iiN 1 day ago
- RT @WhatTheFFacts: Volkswagen owns Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Audi, Ducati and Porsche. 3 days ago
- OMG! They sell my favourite croquette snack at Don Don Donki, 100am Mall for S$2.90. In Japan, it costs ¥128 (S$1.… https://t.co/1MqZuCPjIr 4 days ago
- The Don Don Donki at 100am Mall has so much more variety than the one at Orchard Central #fb 4 days ago
ErgoEdge makes standing desks in singapore and their latest product is the AmpDesk. AmpDesk is a customizable and height adjustable standing desk. The base price starts at S$650 with free delivery and comes with three years warranty.
I was sponsored the base AmpDesk (S$749), Memory Keypad (S$29), Powered Grommet (S$58), and S$50 off a monitor arm.
The single monitor arm retails for S$99 while the single monitor arm with laptop holder retails for S$129. The dual monitor arm retails for S$159 while dual monitor arm with laptop holder retails for S$189.
It retails for ¥10,800 (S$131) inclusive of 8% tax. If you are a tourist, you can get the 8% tax refund, and hence the final price will be ¥10,000 (S$121).
Wiha is one of the world’s leading hand tool manufacturers headquartered in Baden-Württemberg, Germany. The company was founded by Willi Hahn in 1939 and its name was derived from first two letters of the founder’s name.
Back in October 2017, Wiha announced a co-branding partnership with Xiaomi to produce the Xiaomi Mijia Wiha 24 in 1 Screwdriver Kit.
In case you missed out the unboxing and design post of the Huawei P20 Pro, you can check it out here.
After using the P20 Pro for a few weeks, I would recommend getting a case for it. The back of the phone is a fingerprint and dust magnet.